Idly Rice 5kg
WAKE UP TO THE PERFECT BREAKFAST
Abirami idli Rice is processed with great care to make sure that the batter is balanced perfectly to give you the softest, fluffiest idlis. You can also prepare crispy, delicious dosas with Abirami idli Rice batter.
- Kara Kozhukattai
- Suggested Cuisine
- Reviews (0)
- Wash 2 cup of Abirami idly rice well and let it soak for 2 hours. Drain the water and grind it. Add salt to it and make into a thin batter.
- Now heat 2 tbl spoon of oil in a kadai. Add 1 tsp of mustard seeds, 1tbsp of channadal, urad dal, 5 small pieces of dry red chilli and 1 spring of curry leaves all the ingredients and let them sizzle for a minute.
- Add the ground rice mixture and mix well. Keep mixing till everything comes together and form into asoft dough.
- Take it off the heat and add grated coconut. Mix well till it forms smooth dough and divide into equal portions and shape into round balls.
- Place them in idli moulds / plates steam cook for 10 - 15 minutes. Can also use electric rice cooker for about 15-20 mins till the kolukkatai is done.
- Serve hot with chutney or idlipodi.
- Idly, Dosa, Rice Halwa and Upma Kozhkattai