Millet Flakes Barnyard Millet 400 gm
Barnyard Millet is a gluten-free, vegan cereal which is high in fiber, good source of zinc and manganese, rich in antioxidant, good source of B-Complex vitamins and carbohydrates.
- Good for diabetic patients
- Helps accelerate weight loss
- Helps to maintain body temperature
- Banyard millet flakes vadai
- Nutritional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Take 1 cup of Abirami banyard millet flakes and add to 1 cup boiling water with continuous stirring. Close it and keep aside for 1 minute.
- Add 1finely Chopped onion, 2 green chillies,a small piece of ginger and few sprigs of curry leaves to the
- To the banyard millet flakes mix, add the chopped onion, green chillies, ginger, curry leaves, 1/4 tsp red chilli powder, 2 pinch asafotidapowder along with 2 tbspbesan flour and 1 tsp rice flour. Add ¼ tsp salt and knead well and make thick vada dough. Take lemon size dough and make a ball. Grease or wet your palms. Keep the ball in one palm and press it with other and make vadai. Finish all the dough like this.
- Heat required amount of oil in a kadai. When it hot drop gently 3 to 4 vadai and fry till it become golden brown.
- Serve with desired chutney.
|Nutritional information per 100g (Approx.)|
|Serving size:4, Serving per pack:100g|