Millets Barnyard 500 gms
Barnyard Millet is a gluten-free, vegan cereal which is high in fiber, good source of zinc and manganese, rich in antioxidant, good source of B-Complex vitamins and carbohydrates.
- Good for diabetic patients
- Helps accelerate weight loss
- Helps to maintain body temperature
- (Kuthiraivali) Dosa
- Suggested Cuisines
- Reviews (0)
- 2 cups Barnyard Millet (Kuthiraivali), ¾ cup Whole White Urad Dal, ⅓ cup Sago (Javvarisi), 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds and 1 tsp Salt
- Wash the barnyard millet 2-3 times well in running water. Now soak the millet, unpolished whole white urad dal, fenugreek seeds and Sago separately for 3 hours.
- Grind the fenugreek seeds,Sago and urad dal to fine smooth paste with little water. Set aside. Grind millet as smooth paste.
- Mix it with the dal mixture and salt. Let the batter to ferment for 5-6 hours.
- Make Millet dosa and enjoy with kaara chutney.
- Tomato rice, Upma, Pulav etc