Millets Kodo 500 gms
Kodo Millet is a gluten-free vegan with essential vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber.It is high in nutrition which is good for children and rich in photochemical, phytic acid & phytate.
- Helps keep diabetes under check
- Controls obestly
- Reduces stress and improves sleeping
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps reduce cancer risks
- (Varagarisi) Ven Pongal
- Reviews (0)
- 1 1/4 Abirami Koda Millet (Varagarisi), 1/4 cup green gram dal (split), Ghee, ½ inch ginger, 1 tbsp cumin, 1 tbsp pepper, salt to taste 1 spring curry leaves, 5-6 cashews, little asafoetida.
- Wash Abirami Kodo Millet rice and dhal and add a tbsp of ghee in a cooker and roast with cumin, pepper. Add 4:1 ratio of water: millet and salt Close the lid and leave for two whistle.
- After that open the cooker add milk and mix. Now in a small kadai add ghee and when hot add cashew, curry leaves and little asafoetida.
- Koda Millet Ven Pongal (Varagu Pongal) is ready to serve hot with coconut chutney.