Millets Little 500 gms
Little Millet is rich in phyto-chemicals and has excellent antioxide properties. Its dietary fiber protects against hyperglycemia.It reduces cholesterol and helps in digestion. Has lesser amount of carbohydrates than other staple food.
- Helps lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- Reduces chances of heart attacks
- Improves digestion
- Prevents breast cancer
- (Samai Arisi) Adai
- Suggested Cuisines
- Reviews (0)
- 1 cup Abirami little millet (samai) 1/2 cup of kadalaiparuppu (gram dal), pasiparuppu (moong dal), masoor dal and salt to taste.
- 3/4 cup pudalangai (snake gaurd) chopped with skin and seed 5-6 red chillies 1 1/2 tbspsombu (aniseed) 3/4 cup chopped big onions, 1 sprig curry leaves 1 tsp ginger- garlic paste 1/4 tsp asafetida.
- Soak Abirami Little samai and dhal separately for two to three hours. Add chopped vegetable, onions, redchilles, sombu, curryleaves, asafoetida and salt to mixer and grind.
- Grind the dal mixture separately. Mix both together to be thick consistency. Heat a dosa pan pour the adai batter add little oil and cook on both sides.
- You are ready with your adai and can serve with butter smeared on it.
- Little millet adai is ready, serve with suitable side-dish. It goes well with spicy poondu-milagai chutney or simple coconut chutney as well.
- Venpongal, Muruku, Kichadi, Biryani etc..