Ponni Boiled Rice 25kg
RICE AT ITS PUREST
Abirami ponni boiled Rice is full of nutrients, mainly because the rice is boilded before removing the husk. This process makes sure the grains absorb a lot of nutrients from the husk.making the rice nutritious.
Out of stock
- Tomato Rice
- Suggested Cuisine
- Reviews (0)
- You can cook ½ cup of AbiramiThanjavurPonni boiled Rice / AbiramiPonni Raw rice/AbiramiSonaMasoori Raw rice or use leftover rice to make tomato rice.
- Heat 2bsp of oil in a pan and splutter 1/4 mustard seeds.
- Add 1 tbsp of channa dal, urad dal and ¼ tsp of fennel seeds and fry till it turns reddish brown in colour.
- Add 1 tbsp of cashews,2 no of green chilies and 1sping of curry leaves.
- Add the ½ cup of onions and fry till it turns translucent.
- Add 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste and fry for 30 seconds .Next add the pureed tomatoes (2 no) and cook till the raw smell vanishes.
- Add the chopped tomato (1 no), a pinch of salt, garam masala and chili powder. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Now toss the ½ cup of cooked rice with this masala. Finally sprinkle with some chopped cilantro and switch off.
- Mint Rice, Coriander rice, Pepper rice