Sona Masoori Raw Rice 5kg
RICE PACKED WITH ENERGY
Abirami Sona Masoori Raw Rice is processed minimally.and contains less starch making the rice non-sticky. This prevent spoilage.makes the rice tasty and gives it longer life.
- Coconut Rice
- Suggested Cuisine
- Reviews (0)
- Cook 2 cups ofAbirami Thanjavur Ponni boiled Rice / Abirami Ponni Raw rice/Abirami Sona Masoori Raw rice with required salt and a pinch of turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Dry Roast the dals(2 tbsp of urdal and 1 tbsp of channa dal), 1 clove garlic,5 peppercorns, 5 dry red chilies and 2 tbsp coconut till it turns golden brown. Roast it in low flame to prevent it from getting burnt.
- Add 1 cup packed curry leaves and toss everything on low flame till the leaves turn crisp. The whole roasting process should take about 12 minutes. Switch off and cool everything.
- Grind everything to a coarse powder and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of sesame oil in a wok and do the tempering with 1 tsp of mustard seeds and a pinch of asafoetida.
- Add the cooked rice and the ground curry leaf powder. Switch off.
- Toss till everything comes together. Check for seasonings and add salt if needed.
- Tamarind rice, Lemon rice, Ven pongal, Sweet pongal