- Nutritional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Wash Abirami Red Rice Aval and drain the water completely. Soak it in hot water for 5 minutes and drain excess water.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil. Add 1 tsp mustard seeds, ¾ tsp cumin seeds, a pinch of hing, 1 red chilli and 1 spring curry leaves.
- Add 1 finely chopped onions, ½ tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 finely chopped green chillies, a pinch of turmeric powder and salt. Saute until onions turn pink.
- Then add 1 cup of drained aval, roasted peanuts and mix well. Cook for 2-3 seconds and remove from flame.
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice and mix well. Garnish with 1 tbspof coriander leaves and grated coconut.
|Serving per pack: 5 Serving size : 100 g|
|Energy (Kcal)||319 Kcal/1333Kj|
|of which Sugar (g)||0g|
|Total fat (g)||0.2g|
|of which Saturated Fat (g)||0.1g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0g|
|Mono Unsaturated Fat (g)||0.1g|
|Poly Unsaturated Fat (g)||0.1g|